Starting a blog has been something I have thought of doing for years, but I always came up with a million excuses why I could not do it.
“I’m too busy with school.”
“I don’t have anything interesting to say.”
“There are so many blogs out there already.”
Finally, after much internal debate, I have decided to stop making excuses and pursue blogging. I have never been the best at introductions, but here goes nothing!
I’m Brittany, as you may have guessed from the blog name. I am starting this blog as an outlet to share my passions with all of you. Namely fashion, lifestyle & DIY projects.
I have always been a creative person coming up with new projects and mediums to pursue. Photography has been a huge part of my life and I have always loved expressing myself through it. My goal for this blog is to inspire you to learn, create and share it with others.
Sharing myself and ideas has always been a scary thought to me, especially since I have never been good at expressing myself with words. Although I may not be the most talented writer, I hope to develop my own voice and writing through this medium.
10 Facts About Me
- I have been into photography for over 10 years! I saved up for my first DSLR when I was 15.
- My ethnicity is 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Swedish + 1/4 Ukrainian.
- I am a Registered Nurse.
- I am just shy of 5’0 (4’11 4/3 to be exact) but I’ll say 5’0 because it’s close enough!
- I have two cats. One of which is named Hello.
- My favourite food is sushi, with ice cream being a close second.
- I have been hooping for around 3 years now! (Though, I’m still at a beginner level…)
- I have had a rock collection. Which I am much less embarrassed to admit as an adult.
- I have a genuine phobia of slugs.
- I never drink coffee and rarely drink tea to wake up in the morning! No caffeine addiction for me.
Future Blogging Goals
I hope to bring a unique visual component to every post. I have taken inspiration from different magazines and lookbooks with the hope that you visit here again and again.
I’m nervous, anxious and excited to show you what I have in store for this blog. I cannot wait to start this journey and I hope you will join along with me.
Currently Wearing: Wilfred Astere Dress